With 25 years of combined experience as an entrepreneur, board member, mediator and risk manager, Neda Mansoorian is a trusted “go-to” Silicon Valley business and legal strategist.
Neda has unique experience in providing General Counsel services; leadership training, including HR and employment best practices strategies; and business development and negotiations advice. She specializes in resolving sensitive and confidential situations requiring sound judgment and discretion. Her astute, tactful style has earned the trust and confidence of her high-profile clients and business partners that include corporate boards, elected officials, C-Suite executives, startup founders and international Family Offices.
Neda’s lengthy legal experience includes roles as a founder and managing partner of two successful Silicon Valley startup law firms and as the Chief Legal Officer and Director of a well-known, fast-paced trial firm. Neda served as a senior member of her firms’ Executive Committees.
Passionate about philanthropy, diversity and gender equality, Neda served as California Women Lawyers’ President and also as Chair of its Board of Directors. In these high-profile leadership roles, Neda represented over 42,000 constituents from throughout the state and led the organization’s numerous committees and Board of Directors.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and long before her career in law, Neda founded a successful company in the hospitality space. She continues to serve as this company’s managing member.
HONORS & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Lawyers, Northern California Super Lawyers, 2016-present
- Top 50 Female Lawyers, Northern California Super Lawyers, 2016-present
- AV-Rated; Preeminent-Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2014-present
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, 2016-present
- Lifetime Fellow, American Bar Foundation, 2015-present
- Top Rated Litigation Attorneys Selection, Super Lawyers, 2014-present
- Distinguished Diversity Service Award, IABA, 2015
- Top Female Powerbrokers, Law360, 2014
- Top Ten Women Leaders in Law, The Recorder, 2014
- Northern California Super Lawyers, 2014
- Top Emerging Law Firm Leaders in California, The Daily Journal, 2013
- Tribute to Women Executives in Industry (TWIN) Award, YWCA, 2012
- Women of Influence Award, Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2010
- Top 40 Business People Under 40, Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2008
- Regular Speaker on leadership through influence; corporate culture & social responsibility; organizational & employment management; public relations for businesses and public figures; diversity & inclusion; reputation & crisis management; negotiations & conflict resolution.
- Founder, In-House Counsel Network Puzzle Program
- Published articles & quoted on leadership; effective decision-making; diversity & inclusion; mentorship & organizational management.
- Apple Podcast Interview: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/seat-at-the-table/id1229492804
PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS
- Past President, California Women Lawyers
- Member, National Association of Corporate Directors
- Founding Member, Private Directors Association – San Francisco Chapter
- Partner, How Women Invest Venture Capital Fund
- Private Member, Wealthing VC Club, Inc.
- Executive, HiPower – Silicon Valley Chapter
- Member, Athena Alliance
- Member, How Women Lead
- Member, The Fourth Floor, NYC
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Member, Chiefs in Intellectual Property
- Board Member & Vice President of Communications, National Charity League
- Past Chair, California Women Lawyers Foundation
- Past Chair, In-House Counsel Network
- Representative, President’s Blue Ribbon Commission on Diversity, SCCBA
- Two-Term Past President, Women Lawyers Section, SCCBA
- Trustee, Board of Trustees, SCCBA
- Faculty, Trial & Intensive Advocacy Program, USF School of Law
- Member, California Minority Counsel Program
- Member, Iranian American Bar Association
- Member, Minority Bar Coalition
- Member, ABA Commission on Women in the Profession
- Commission Member, Abbott Women Managing Partners
- Member, Association for Conflict Resolution
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
- Women’s Corporate Board Readiness Program, SCU Leavey School of Business
- Negotiation Academy, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Advanced Mediation, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Copyright © 2019 MANSOORIAN LAW P.C.